We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, street address, and phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address
- Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, country and zip code
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password
- Preference and other information such as product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences.
- Location information such as your actual or approximate location
We or one of our trusted partners may use this information to:
- Send you requested updates and newsletters about an artist, type of music or related special offers
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send a one-time email or e-card to your friends upon your request when you provide their email address
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Administer your account
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results
- Improve our marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your location and/or interests
- To provide location services such as “tagging” and “check-in”
We may also share your personal information:
- With Liberty Stone Records affiliates and representatives of our current recording artists
- With reputable third parties in whose products or services we think you may have an interest, with your prior consent to do so
- With representatives of former recording artists, who will be advised in advance that your consent is required for continued use
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition or sale of assets
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
You may choose to stop receiving newsletters, updates or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
If you choose to join a mobile marketing list, please be aware that there are usually costs associated with receiving SMS (text) or MMS (multimedia) messages depending on your wireless carrier and plan. You should check with your mobile carrier to determine what charges apply before signing up to receive our updates via your mobile phone.
If you have previously enabled your computer or mobile device to send us location information, you may be able to opt-out from further allowing us to access such information by changing the settings on your computer or mobile device or by uninstalling the application.
We and our third party partners may automatically collect information as you browse our Site(s) such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, mobile device ID, operating system and device type, average time spent on our Site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use to connect to the Internet and related geographical information about your computer or mobile device. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We and some of our third party partners use Flash cookies to store some of your preferences or personal information. For more information on Flash cookies and how to manage privacy and storage settings click.
In some of our email messages, we use “click-through URLs” or pixel tags to determine whether the email has been opened and to measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. This data may also be used to gauge your interest in particular topics, so we can deliver a more relevant, personal and convenient user-experience.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive billing information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Sites may offer different methods for updating your personal information. To review and update your personal information on artist marketing Sites, please log in to your profile/account on each Site where you have registered.
To update your billing or shipping information for purchases, please follow the customer service instructions in your order confirmation email.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sites are operated in Canada. If you are located in the United States, European Union, or elsewhere outside of Canada, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in Canada. By using our Sites, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Children – We do not attempt to collect any personal information from those under the age of 13. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected information from someone under the age of 13, please email email@example.com immediately and this information will be removed.
Copyright © 2015 LIBERTY STONE RECORDS INC. All rights reserved.